Snappy Pork Kebabs
- 1 1/2 lb boneless pork top loin, cubed
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 14 oz can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a large plastic Ziploc bag, combine barbecue sauce, salad dressing, honey, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce. Mix well. Add pork cubes and marinate at room temperature 1 hour or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Reserving marinade, alternately skewer pork with peppers and pineapple chunks. Grill over MEDIUM-LOW heat 4 - 6 minutes per side, turning once. During last 3 minutes of grilling, brush reserved marinade over kebabs.
- Tags: Pork
- Cameron Mitchell