- 6 small uncooked lobster tails
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 medium lemons, for garnish
- Preheat barbecue on HIGH.
- To prepare marinade, combine olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Brush marinade onto the lobster meat with basting brush.
- Rinse lobsters and pat dry. Split lengthwise through back shell and lobster meat. Run a skewer through the length of the tail to prevent curling.
- Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Place tails on grill, meat side down, for 1 minute. Turn tails shell side down for 8 - 10 minutes or until the shell is red and the meat is white. Remove skewers and serve with lemon wedges.