- 1 pound new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 8-10 slices pancetta, chopped into 1" pieces
- Handful of ramps (about a dozen), diced using the white and purple parts
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepepr flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fesh herbs, preferably parsley and oregano
- Butter or olive oil
- Grease a large sheet of heavy aluminum foil with butter or olive oil and scatter with 1/2 the pancetta. Add potatoes, ramps and olives, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and scatter with the remaining pancetta. Cover with another greased sheet of foil, and roll together the edges all the way around to form a tight package.
- Place on the top rack of a preheated barbecue or smoker set at MEDIUM and cook for 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should be tender and slightly caramelized. Top with chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.